Goals of the World Health Alphabetization
- To end centuries of health illiteracy by providing basic knowledge about the structure and function of the human body as well as the cellular origin of disease.
- To promote life-saving information about micronutrients and science-based natural health as the foundation for effective, safe and affordable health care.
- Build a new health care structure that is community-based focusing on prevention and eradication of diseases.
- Develop a new professions of health educators and health consultants with a focus on science-based natural health.
- Break the monopoly of the pharmaceutical-based investment business with diseases and replace it with a new health care that is people- and patient-centered and organized for and by the people.
The WHA Principles
- Education. World Health Alphabetization is a global health education campaign to provide basic health knowledge to the people of the world.
- Internet. This education campaign turns the whole world into a class room in which You can be “student” and “teacher” at the same time. Soon you can team up with others and be a “health educator” where ever you are.
- Non-profit. The WHA education campaign is a service to humanity. It is free of charge and strictly non-profit.
- Everyone. From children to seniors, everyone can participate in this global health alphabetization effort. Young people have the greatest benefit from joining, because doing so they are shaping the world they will be living in.
- Everywhere. You can participate in this campaign from anywhere in the world. You can email this WHA course, download it, translate it into your own language, teach your family, friends, school class, colleagues at work or your fellow citizens wherever you live.
- You can. This program is about Your health and Your future. Only You can make the difference.
For more information, please see our flyer [PDF format, 631 kB]